Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Crossroads offers a holistic education to small classes of learners from Grades R – 7, assisting each child in overcoming those challenges to learning which they confront and, ideally, enabling them to (re)join mainstream schooling. The offering includes a curriculum based on the National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for each grade, a range of therapies and various cultural and sporting extra mural activities.
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management position, preferably in a remedial environment; and
- Is a proactive and influential leader, capable of leading a team of multidisciplinary professionals as they strive continuously to achieve greater levels of excellence within the remedial educational environment;
- Can manage all facets of a complex school in a complex and diverse social and economic environment, and has strong administrative skills;
- Has a genuine love of children, together with an unshakable interest in each child’s overall well-being;
- Is committed to good governance (King III) and can ensure legal, ethical and statutory compliance in all aspects of the school’s work;
- Has empathy for parents whose children have barriers to learning, and is committed to their support;
- Is able to take up the position on 1 January 2023 or soon thereafter.
- Is an innovative thinker, able to give strategic direction to the school;
- Has excellent communication skills and an ability to build good rapport with all stakeholders and foster teamwork;
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A