Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Sacred Heart College is looking for a creative Foundation Phase teacher who is enthusiastic about teaching young children. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic staff implementing cutting edge curriculum innovation.
- Demonstrate good cheer, humour and warmth balanced by professionalism and sound judgement,
- Inspire a love of learning in young students and maintain a passion for personal learning and professional growth,
- Communicate directly with parents as they collaborate to support their child’s progress in learning,
- Build constructive, collaborative working relationships.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity, and
- Possess the commitment and knowledge to work with diverse students in a respectful, equitable, and inclusive manner,
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A