Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Typing of administrative and academic material;
- Marketing liaison;
- Various other ad hoc duties as determined by the position;
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments for management;
- School report administrator;
- Pencilbox assistant;
- Assisting Examinations Officer with Exams Administration;
- Events organising.
- Performing administrative duties as and when required;
- Providing support with educational organisation;
- Assisting with enrolment process;
- Running of reception and switchboard;
- Processing and maintaining pupil applications, acceptances and records (includes data input and manual filing);
- Completion of newsletter;
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative;
- Computer literate;
- Good typing, organisational and administrative skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work accurately under pressure;
- Microsoft office and PencilBox skilled.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality is essential;
- Must be a team worker;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum requirement is Matric, or equivalent, with typing skills.
- A secretarial qualification would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ general administration experience in a similar environment.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A