Investec is looking for an Application Owner who will be responsible for managing the development and maintenance of the Cash Investments and Treasury IT platforms to identify and meet the present and future technological needs of the business; manage information technology strategic projects; implementation and monitoring of an applications strategy which aligns with the business strategy.
- Ensure that the architectural roadmap aligns with the broader Investec technical strategies.
- Oversee the architectural roadmap and application lifecycle management for the set of applications in your portfolio
- Facilitate and align business stakeholders on the business and technical initiatives your team is working on
- Instil a culture of ownership, continuous improvement, and quality in the team
- Lead, mentor, coach and grow a team of developers, testers, and business analysts in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 10 years’ experience in IT development or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in people management and technical leadership
- Has had previous experience in the role of development manager role (or a role of similar scope and complexity
- Previous leadership role within the applications development area of a financial services organisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A