Investec Sandton is looking for a highly skilled QA Automation Engineer developer in the Business Transformation and Integration (BTI) team within the Private Bank Technology division to use their unique skillset and experience to successfully deliver quality across several applications. Skilled in Front-end and Back-end automation utilizing automation frameworks. The QA Automation Engineer will be familiar with working in Agile, DevOps culture and CI/CD environment.
The role entails working closely with the engineering agile teams and stakeholders to help build a world class test automation framework and tooling to ensure continuous delivery of high-quality code as well as be willing to write code and trouble shoot across the application. As a QA Engineer you would be required to be an active voice about test automation and continuous delivery, fostering the automation mindset across the team. The QA Engineer would work with Product, Support and Customer success teams to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes and ways to prevent them through automation with the engineering team.
- Azure experience advantageous
- Behavior driven testing
- Degree or diploma including experience in the testing competency (Automated and Manual)
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to run load and performance testing across the application
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to train development teams in the usage of test frameworks and infrastructure
- Ability to navigate SQL or run work queries to set up test data & validate technical aspects of initiatives
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration/delivery tools such as Cypress, Postman, Selenium and others
- Knowledge with REST API and WEB GUI testing as well as experience writing automated API tests
- Proficiency with version control systems like Gitlab
- Java coding experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A