Consult with Investec clients in order to compile domestic, regional and/or international tickets whilst delivering service excellence. The role entails working closely with the online team to manage all support functions related to online tickets including special requests and schedule changes. This role requires a sense of wanderlust travel combined with commitment and passion whilst upholding a duty of care for clients
- Strong sense of Team underpinned by knowledge sharing and mentorship culture.
- Input and drive TBI strategic direction and understand broader Investec Ecosystem.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and a high work ethic (available to all clients)
- Nurture, grow and maintain matured relationships with clients, stakeholders, and broader team.
- Provide high sense of client service and operate professionally and efficiently with external and internal stakeholders.
- Meeting and exceeding all client travel requirements.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail & strong administrative skills.
- Deliver a refined proactive problem-solving approach
- Ownership, Accountability & Responsibility
- Aptitude for IT systems (training will be provided on internal systems)
- Strong knowledge of International Fares
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 8-year advanced ticketing experience
- Proficient in Global Distribution System (Amadeus)
- Proactive approach to travel (e.g., schedule changes / airline grounding, weather)
- Anticipating client’s challenges and proactively solving
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A