The Talent Acquisition Specialist will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting, in South Africa and the MEA (Middle East and Africa) region, including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice using the latest tools and knowledge in the industry.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, and candidates.
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence and selling our brand.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and company standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Confirmed experience in recruiting for other countries (Africa or MEA region).
- Proven related work experience
- Fluent in English and South Africa languages. Any other language is a plus.
- Experience with recruiting technology and tools
- Previous experience of working in complex and matrix organizations.
- Experience in recruiting for industrial positions (production / maintenance / supply chain…)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A