Website Total Recruitment Solutions
- Serve as an active participant in building talent management processes.
- Build and maintain a candidate database of talent in line with the firm’s employment equity plan and targets.
- Ensure all statutory documentation is collected from successful candidates and filed in accordance with the firm’s quality control requirements.
- Co-ordinate and manage the bi-annual vacation work programme for prospective trainee accountants
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with talent pipeline, ensuring continual engagement of candidates
- Ensure that all candidates are of a high caliber through initial pre-screening and telephonic / face to face interviews
- Keep track of candidate’s academic results throughout the recruitment process until onboarding.
- Source suitable candidates through multiple channels; social media, career fairs headhunting, networking and referrals.
- Co-ordinates and attends career fairs ensuring that strong relationships are forged with the university’s career development departments
- Manage the recruitment process from initial screening to initial interviewing stage and presenting suitable candidates to HR Manager
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice and building long term relationships with candidates
- Provide an engaging and ethical experience for candidates
- Extend offers of employment to successful candidates and communicates with unsuccessful candidates in a timeous manner
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Legislative awareness
- Ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and as a team member.
- Ability to exercise judgement, high level of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Strong client focus and demonstrated commitment to outstanding service delivery.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative, problem-solving and decision-making and, where required, tenacity.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities across all levels of the organisation.
Company: Total Recruitment Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A