As Area HR , you are responsible for supporting Sales & Profit by setting and implementing an HR strategy to deliver a Great Customer Experience in line with your Area goals and Country HR focuses. You support the Area to have Great Teams by ensuring the global employee strategy is in place.
- You monitor and analyze your Area’s future needs, including staff rotation and expansion for all Store positions. You take action and follow up to ensure the Area’s needs are consistently met
- You ensure working conditions comply with local legislations and H&M standards
- You implement, facilitate and follow up quality recruitment processes
- Together with the Area Team, you support and ensure Store Managers work with structured performance management for all employees in the Stores
- You analyze HR KPIs and initiate actions to ensure a fair working environment
- Together with the Area Manager, you ensure all employees in your Area receive an annual performance appraisal, feedback on their performance and a clear development plan or action plan on how to make improvements
- Extensive \Leadership Experience in HR, preferably in retail, proven track record of achieving results beyond expectations in your current position, and recognized as a true role model who engages others.
- You embrace different cultures and integrate with ease to new environments with a strong ability to lead diverse teams creating a positive impact on how we address challenges and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
- With your leadership experience, a firm “customer first” mindset, and strong strategic abilities, you can easily see the bigger picture, set the right
- People priorities for yourself, lead others to do so with a problem resolution approach, and be able to plan and foresee opportunities.
- You stay calm and true to yourself even under great stress and you can provide leadership coaching and guidance through our shared values.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A