BCX has an opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic graduate the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of analytic skills and garner valuable experience by exposing the graduate to the workplace and giving them an opportunity to apply their skills practically in our HR Department.
- Be able to tell the story behind the data
- Identify system related requirements & issues to enable more efficient work processes within the people analytics space and recommending solutions.
- Interpret data, build reports and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Compiling technical business processes.
- Logical and objective thinker
- Good interpersonal skills
- Energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Systematic and methodical
- Communication skills
- Innovative and creative
- Takes pride in work
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP knowledge
- Willingness to learn and develop business analysis skills
- Power BI
- Analytics skills a plus
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge esp. Excel
- BSc Computer Science/B Com Informatics /Business analysis diploma/qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A