At OfferZen, we are passionate about creating a seamless and positive employee experience. The People Operations Partner will be responsible for handling all global people operations processes and employee requests across the employee journey and ensuring high quality support is provided to all internal stakeholders and employees along various touchpoints.
- Assist with establishing and driving People Operations metrics related to responsiveness, process management and employee satisfaction.
- Ensure that all people records, people information systems and relevant databases are organised and up to date.
- Contribute to the development of people policies/guidelines and procedures that will aid performance and help the business scale.
- Ensure that outstanding support is provided to all employees and other stakeholders (internal and external).
- Ensure that all critical people administration, transactions and processes are executed consistently and seamlessly (contract management, payroll and benefits administration, employment equity processes, general compliance, etc).
- Ensure that onboarding and off-boarding processes are well designed, coordinated and executed.
- Ensure memorable experiences across the employee journey that fosters a sense of inclusiveness and belonging.
- Facilitate the resolution of all inquiries related to people processes and policies to ensure a seamless experience and maintain documentation to develop processes and policies further.
- Proactively identify, suggest and implement tools and changes that will drive employee efficiency and productivity.
- Proactively identify improvements to optimise and standardise people processes and programs.
- Deep knowledge of South African labour law and compliance requirements. Is able to quickly learn Global labour laws as required.
- Experience using an HRIS system such as BambooHR and a proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in a generalist HR (People) role preferably in a fast moving, dynamic Tech company.
- Experience working in a role focused on People Operations.
- Takes a data driven approach and has strong data analytics skills.
- Graduate Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management / Organisational Psychology is preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- The ability to challenge conventional approaches to people management.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proclivity for operational tasks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A