Website Food Lover's Market Holdings
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The role is responsible for supporting different work teams in driving Empowerment and Transformation as well as embedding transformation practices across the OML group.
- Drive development of policies and procedures relating to Empowerment and transformation in consultation with the relevant business segments
- Develop an operational plan to ensure smooth workflow between ETO and relevant internal stakeholders- ie dashboards etc
- Advise the ETO office and relevant business segment about B-BBEE impact on various commercial processes within the OML group.
- Support the B-BBEE element owners and segment to meet their transformation targets.
- Support the relevant business segments on separate B-BBEE reporting function-including relevant assessment relating to such reporting.
- In collaboration with OML’s compliance office, ensure the B-BBEE compliance requirements are adhered to in all relevant workstreams.
- Support the activities flowing from the OML’s transformation policy
- Interface with B-BBEE data streams to ensure element owners supply quality data- oversee the workings of the B-BBEE tool/systems to ensure full and correct utilisation.
- Facilitate training and development/workshops to various B-BBEE element owners
- Facilitate interpretations of transformation regulations and embed understanding of such amongst the B-BBEE Element owners/champions
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to promote the transformation strategy.
- Resolve transformation related queries from internal stakeholders.
- Track the transformation position of OML on an ongoing basis and recommend interventions where needed
- Drive change management by advocating for B-BBEE Transformation within the OML group
- Ensure OML obtain the bonus points relating to Enterprise and supplier Development (ESD) as this is in the purview of the Empowerment and Transformation office (ETO)
- Collaborate with relevant business units in sourcing quality Enterprise Development beneficiaries who would be eligible to the promoted to “supplier” status.
- Collaborate with relevant business segments to proactively mitigate any non-compliance risks in relation to B-BBEE transformation.
- Resolve any quality management issues around data preventing claiming of B-BBEE points on some of the workstreams in OML- eg Masisizane loans not fully claimed
- Ensure tracking of Enterprise and supplier development beneficiaries as well as quality data collection in this regard for B-BBEE Rating preparations.
- Budgeting – contribute to the budgeting process of ETO. Assist B-BBEE element owners to set targets that supports the attainment of the OML transformation objectives
15 March 2023
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.