Website FNB South Africa
To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectation and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant businessguidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and orencourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Convers ewith our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutionsand products based on their needs.
- Identify and sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? atall times.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A