To protect and grow the FNB market share within the agricultural market segment.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Develop rigorous business cases to drive new, differentiated market growth strategies (e.g. new product and market development) as well as defensive strategies to maintain market share.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, commercial market, competition and trends in the market.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices, provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- To monitor existing exposures and recommend credit decisions related to excesses.
- Manage existing clients and grow area portfolio through the generation of leads.
- Research and identify new entrants in the relevant industries.
- Assess and evaluate credit risk through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be FAIS compliant.
- Relevant commercial or Agric specific Qualification (eg B-Comm, BSC Agric, B-Agric or similar with Agric Economics as a pre-requisite).
- Preference will be given to applicants with the required academic qualifications, experienced RM / CPE’s with a proven track record of managing an Agric portfolio will be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A