Website FNB South Africa
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs and aspirations. Offering value adding FNB solutions within a dynamic environment, whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Take ownership of solving our customers problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct myself in an ethical manner at all times.
- Maximize cross-sell opportunities identified aligned to customer needs based customer needs analysis.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to echannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Treat customers as you would want to be treated.
- Use opportunities identified to increase market share.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred (Ideal) Qualification : An appropriate recognised business degree at NQF level 6
- Regulatory Exam as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Minimum Requirements : FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A