Website FNB South Africa
Manage the relationship with current potential customers to balance return on investment. Negotiates and executes service level agreements
- Manage the Service Level Management process and be accountable for running the client portfolio relationships of business units availing of
- Hogan Technology services
- Management functions.
- Analyse trend reporting (Service Level Reports) and ensure deviations from “agreed” service levels are addressed and necessary feedback provided to clients.
- Ensure that regular Hogan Technology performance feedback to client takes place via Service Level Meetings.
- Matrix management.
- Resources management (software/hardware).
- Play a prominent communication role in Problem and Change Management to avoid disruption of service to clients.
- Financial responsibility Software/hardware budgeting, negotiating, purchasing and acquisition
- Project co-ordination.
- Ability to lead teams with sound and good work ethics, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional customer service
- Ability to deliver and produce high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Influence – build relations with both internal and external parties and communicate effectively to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and more specifically lead and conduct meetings at executive level
- Analytical thinking and problem solving – able to diagnose problems and conduct analysis and develop solutions for customer problems
- Ability to understand and guide governance around agreements
- Drive all internal process and ensure governance
- Drive governance through the business unit in line with process and Bank requirements
- Able to work under periodic high workload and tight deadlines (such as Financial Year End)
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma and the required Certification.
- Previous teller experience will be an added advantage TCD experience preferable.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A