Website FNB South Africa
To apply appropriate sales processes within area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships
- Retrieve all qualified leads from internal channel sales pipeline and make contact with existing or new customer to generate a sale. Source new leads through external contacts and other channels to increase customer base if required.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Understand, read and anticipate the market and clients needs to design and deliver innovative, customized value adding solutions to portfolio of clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Achievement of targets for business.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Understand reasons for and comply with governance in terms of legislation and audit requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Preferred Qualification: Diploma or certificate in banking/business management or similar
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12
- Experience: Minimum 2 years sales experience in a financial services environment.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A