To protect and grow the FNB market share within the agricultural market segment.
- Manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Achieve net profit growth for Group.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Manage existing clients and grow area portfolio through the generation of leads.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices, provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be FAIS compliant.
- Relevant commercial or Agric specific Qualification (eg B-Comm, BSC Agric, B-Agric or similar with Agric Economics as a pre-requisite).
- Preference will be given to applicants with the required academic qualifications, experienced RM / CPE’s with a proven track record of managing an Agric portfolio will be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pongola, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A