Assume full responsibility and accountability for the regional strategy and growth activities of the Channel. To build sustainable key relationships across all channels, product houses and segments.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined Regional sales targets.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Plan and execute Regional campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution. Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Manage internal clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 Years operational sales and management experience with a proven track record
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Relevant Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A