Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- FAIS – Yes
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Empangeni, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A