Website FNB South Africa
To provide the customers with excellent service by ensuring that they are served promptly, understanding their needs and processing their requests.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Track, control and influence sales and service activities with the specific aim to increase sales and service efficiencies
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 Years related experience
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A