Website FNB South Africa
To provide appropriate risk and investment advice, expertise and support to clients in order to assist them in achieving their financial goals, whilst adhering to FAIS compliance requirements, within the FNB Premium advisory sales and product mandates and targets.
- Ensure compliance to legislative and audit requirements and adherence to relevant processes.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives through analysis of clients’ financial information and providing expert advice.
- Ensure profit growth for the business through effective financial advisory services.
- Deliver exceptional and high quality advice that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Develop and nurture internal relationships within FNB enabling collaboration.
- Identify new business opportunities and forward these leads to the appropriate product house to ensure cross sell opportunities.
- Grow portfolio and increase customer base by managing existing clients, generating new leads and growing active customer account base.
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Diploma in Financial Planning, RE, Certified Financial Planner
- Experience : 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A