Website FNB South Africa
To provide the customers with excellent service by ensuring that they are served promptly, understanding their needs and processing their requests.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Achieve Retention by managing the service breakdown activities as listed in the Service Operations Plan
- Achieve the Net Income Return for the Business as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of projects to increase cost efficiency
- Follow up with the applicable customer to ensure that the complaint was resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
- 4-5 Years banking experience.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fairlands, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A