Website FNB South Africa
Provide management information system improvements and standardised procedures. Recommends suitable data processing applications for hardware and software.
- Define and implement the Information Management strategy to exchanges Business Intelligence and ensure execution of strategy and plans by team.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members to ensure application of BI tools by facilitate sessions to collaborate with stakeholders about options for the solution Provides high level input to vendor management and assists in expertly resolving any disputes.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Define and evaluate options for the solution to a given prioritised problem, specifically evaluating the implications and required changes to the FNB business architecture (process, people and systems) and facilitate sessions to collaborate with stakeholders about options for the solution.
- Develop a BI service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Lead the setting up of the intellectual agenda for the team (in consultation with the necessary stakeholders) and creating conceptual frameworks across multiple projects and manages the team’s creation of project outputs e.g. documents or presentations to stakeholders that are insightful and actionable.
- Define and implement suitable data management practices to ensure the quality and integrity of the information assets, including master data management.
- Provides high level input to vendor management and assists in expertly resolving any disputes.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices. Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Ensure Business Intelligence Service through the solution life cycle, which includes: design, build, test, implement and validate the overall solution and are evaluated against the delivered of solution according to the business case for the specific solution to ensure that the proposed benefits are realised.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 8 to10 years relevant ICT Senior management experience, preferably within a financial services environment.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A