Website FNB South Africa
Load, maintain and replenish ATM/ADT devices within SSD region; Be responsible for a number of ATM/ADT and undertake the routine; Take full custodianship of ATM/ADT devices.
- Ensure cost controls within budgets requirements e.g. cell phones bills and tool of trade vehicle and effective control and management of overtime targets.
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer by providing first line support and after hours support on a 7-day standby week according required Service Level Agreements
- Reduce Rand value of ATM/ADT differences as being the total of absolute net shortages plus absolute net surplus as reflected on the General Ledger of the business unit under control.
- Achieve Balanced Scorecard Profit results for the Self Device Devices as per the Business Scorecard Objectives.
- Self Service Devices availability measured by means of the ATM/ADT reports and benchmark % uptime agreed. (excluding uncontrollable downtime due to mechanical defects).
- Provide feedback on the performance of vendor service SSD devices and sites e.g. SBV, BTYES, BMS, DIEBOLD and CLEANERS.
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience : The ability to self-manage and self-motivate is essential.
- Ability to work with cash accurately.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with all aspects of ATM routine maintenance is essential.
- Driver’s license (no endorsements).
- Basic technical skills.
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12.
- Preferred Qualification : National Certificate NQF 5 120 credits.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A