Website FNB South Africa
To support the Account Executive by managing and administering a portfolio of clients including the application of an approval and ongoing quality risk management of the clients credit facilities.
- Achieve net profit growth for the business.
- Deliver exceptional service through educating the client, offering an appropriate solution and ensuring the relationship is maintained.
- Inform and educate customers on products to ensure retention of existing customers; increase sales revenue and increase the organisation’s customer base.
- Manage sales lead pipeline and enter all qualified leads into the pipeline and maintain.
- Advise on and provide support to ensure the effective resolution of customer queries in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Continuously monitor actual process turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance effective client service delivery.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 years in the financial / banking sector.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- Relevant Degree.
- 3 – 4 year’s relevant relationship experience.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A