To assist in proactively managing a portfolio of FNB Private Wealth Clients with a team of Private Bankers through provision of analysis, research and sales and service fulfilment with the intent of identifying additional opportunities for banking new clients and growing a portfolio of existing clients through effective stakeholder management.
- Ensure effective management of the leads pipeline.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working.
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialisation.
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG.
- Assist with profit growth for the business through sales and acquisition of new clients.
- Support sales through analysis of client portfolio and pro-active client engagement.
- Understand and market all financial services solutions within the relevant business offering.
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within a Sales/Service area of a financial environment
- Relevant Degree in Finance or Economics or Accounting.
- Preferred Qualification: FAIS accreditation required (RE).
Company: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: FirstRand
Application Deadline: N/A