To gather, analyse and interpret information from various internal and reliable external sources pertaining to current and potential clients to determine the desirability of retaining or pursuing the client based on comprehensive case of recommendations.
- Update relevant systems of work status/progress and include notes to inform business and management of work progress and required business intervention.
- Innovation, innovate to improve customer experience, continuously look for better ways of doing things, quick and flexible to adapt to changing circumstances, deliberate about seeking diverse opinions and build on each other’s ideas and don’t duplicate effort.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders including bureaus and other banks to ensure correct validation of customer information and security checks.
- Identify and escalate trends associated with AML to highlight risks and inform detection practices.
- Build objective working relationships with various, experts and counterparts within the banking industry and the broader financial crime risk community.
- Update internal customer with required information and explaining the process in the investigation and provide required documentation.
- Deliver exceptional service adhering to relevant SLA agreements and offering appropriate solutions.
- Conduct required interventions in line with applicable laws, policies and procedures stipulated in FNB.
- Use appropriate data analysis and information gathering techniques from internal and external sources to profile customers and complete required documentation.
Qualification & Experience:
- ITC clearance.
- FAIS not required.
- Preferred Experience : Experience in financial services industry.
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant undergrad business degree / qualification with no experience.
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12 with 2 -3 years working experience in financial services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A