To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectation and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Converse with our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutionsand products based on their needs.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? atall times.
- Ad hereto the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Identify and sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant businessguidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and orencourage use of digital and self-service channels
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board Regulatory Exam qualification
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Years of Experience : 1-2 years related experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A