Website Fidelity Services Group
To install domestic alarm systems as well as perform on-site programming and testing of such systems. This technician can also perform basic fault finding and install radio communication devices.
- Perform alarm installations as per quotation
- Obtain customer codes before attending a call daily and when on Standby
- Complete invoices and job cards after every installation.
- Program alarm panels/system as per specifications
- Report all faults to the Senior
- Plan the cable runs with the wireman
- Provide Feedback to the Manager upon completion of a call.
- Issue clients with quotes on site for additional equipment if necessary
- Ensure the vehicle assigned to you is roadworthy and clean
- Complete handovers
- Functional/ Technical Skills
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Safety awareness.
Qualification & Experience:
- Sounds knowledge of DSC, FBI, CADDX, IDS, Paradox and Telecom systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of CCTV and Intercom systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an installer in Security industry
- Able to work Standby as and when required.
- Previous programming, wiring, installations and faulty findings experience
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A