Website Fidelity Services Group
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously for full site coverage on both day shift and night shift.
- Obtaining of statements of all investigations.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services and the client regarding security services rendered.
- Daily feedback and liaison with Fidelity Security Services Management and Client.
- Compiling, distribution, and communication on daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Compiling, distribution and communication on all Incident, Accident, and Investigation reports.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
- Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours if and when required.
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
Qualification & Experience:
- Staff Management experience essential.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
- Computer literacy.
- Must live in close proximity to the Edenvale area.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edenvale, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A