Website Fidelity Services Group
To effectively quote and sign up potential clients requiring the services of ADT Security.
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork.
- Ensure that all stats maintained are accurate
- Ensure all feedback on direct leads is accurate
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, where necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached.
- Listener experience advantageous
- Accurate submission of reports \ research information to department heads or hub leaders when required
- All paperwork scheduled for installation the following day must be in by 12h00 with Contracts Centre, for processing. Contracts Centre to have paperwork to at CIS by
- 12h00 and in stores by 13h00
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
Timeous submission of cell phone statements and commission sheets.
Qualification & Experience:
- Drivers license
- 5 years’ sales experience
- PSIRA Grade C – Advantageous
- Reliable car
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A