Website Fidelity Services Group
To effectively quote and sign up potential clients requiring the services of ADT Security
- Ensure all feedback on direct leads is accurate
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, where necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached.
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork.
- Ensure that all stats maintained are accurate
- Add-on (additional equipment or upgrading of existing equipment) – client account number to be recorded for outstanding monies check
- Accurate submission of reports \ research information to department heads or hub leaders when required
- All paperwork scheduled for installation the following day must be in by 12h00 with Contracts Centre, for processing. Contracts Centre to have paperwork to at CIS by 12h00 and in stores by 13h00
- Timeous submission of cell phone statements and commission sheets.
- Listener experience advantageous
- Book appointments between 08h00 to 17h00 – one and a half hours apart, or as discussed with co-ordinators
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years’ sales experience
- Valid Drivers License Own Vehicle – Requirement
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A