Website eThekwini Municipality
Implement applications and processes associated with the organization and provision of information and support on the aims, objectives and plans to develop the tourism potential of the region, planning and execution of deliverables with respect to Tourism projects, events and functions and the analysis and evaluation of outcomes from research and studies on the impact of interventions and initiatives on tourism growth and/or positioning of the Region as a preferred tourism destination.
- Aligns outcomes to the broader strategic aims and objectives, executes critical key performance areas of the functionality and provides input into specific Tourism initiatives.
- Co-ordinating and implementing specific project requirements with respect to tourism projects and events within budget and on time.
- Executes information updates, reports, correspondence and recordkeeping requirements/procedures.
- Registers service providers, creates and maintains the Database.
- Undertakes related assignments.
- Promotes and positions the region, implements applications and processes associated with the promotion and positioning of the Region as a preferred Tourist destination.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Valid motor vehicle driving license (Code B).
- 4 Years relevant experience.
- Computer Literacy.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification in Tourism.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A