Website eThekwini Municipality
Manages and oversees the development and roll-out of series catalytic programmes for the regions within the city as part of spatial transformation agenda informed by the approved IDP, SDF. LAP and Precinct plans.
- Maintains effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the privet and public sectors and across various industries to ensure effective partnership in implementing catalytic projects.
- Forward planning, strategic alignment, defining strategic and functional objectives of the functions intent and deliverables.
- Controls outputs associated with utilisation and performance of personal within the department.
- Plan and prepare capital and operating estimates and controlling expenditure against the approved budget allocations.
- Contribute towards the Unit’s implementation of organisational performance reporting process.
- Project manages, implement and coordinate the implementation of Catalyst programmes and projects across the regions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 Years relevant experience
- 6 Years relevant experience.
- Computer Literacy.
- Preferred Requirements
- Relevant post graduate qualification.
- 8 Years relevant experienceRelevant Bachelors Degree in the Built Environment discipline.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
- Relevant Bachelors Degree in the Built Environment discipline.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A