To manage the implementation of the Supply chain operations, materials management strategy with sustainable service levels.
- Provide direction in terms of the design, planning and implementation of strategies for materials supply chain.
- Initiate, drive and embed the principles of optimisation and standardisation of materials management.
- Direct inventory planning analysis in the business unit.
- Manage the formal interfaces and relationships with internal and stakeholders.
- Provide oversight of the materials management operational performance and reporting methodology key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Direct and manage the human and financial resources.
- Transport management
- Audit management
- Safety management
- Computer literacy
- Transport regulations
- Leadership skills
- Interna and External audit
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Strong ethical conduct
Qualification & Experience:
- B Degree/BTech/National Higher Diploma in Commerce/Supply Chain Management/Operations Management at NQF7 with 360 credits
- 5 years’ experience in Supply chain/materials management/operations management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A