To provide management of staff, systems and other resources to ensure the effective implementation of the Asset Investment Plan for maintenance and capital programme activities in the Grid.
- Programme of Works (Opex and Capex).
- Contract management.
- Resources strategy and analysis.
- Works Planning and Scheduling.
- Reporting and Analysis.
- Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Project management
- Eskom`s policies, procedures and policies
- Coaching and mentoring
- Team Player
- Work planning scheduling knowledge
- Business orientation and broad technical knowledge
- Customer focus
Qualification & Experience:
- B Tech Engineering at NQF 7 with 360 Credits
- 5 years related experience in the Grids environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A