Manage and drive the execution of the Business Unit (BU/Operating Unit) Operational Plan and business performance management processes and systems to ensure the achievement of the BU/OU objectives and targets.
• Operationalize and maintain the Operating Units Operational Plan
• Track, consolidate and report on Operating Units performance, health and sustainability measurements.
• Coordinate and facilitate the Operating Units performance management process.
• Integrate and interact with other Operating Units/divisions and business partners
- Integrated Project and Programme Management-
- Strategic and Business management skills
- Analytical skills
- Effective communication and facilitation skills
- Tactical and operational thinking
Qualification & Experience:
- B Degree in Engineering / Commerce / BA/ Law
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A