To identify, plan, schedule and project manage work and ensure continuous improvement
- Work close – out.
- Support the work management process by providing any service that is incidental to or connected with the successful completion of the work management process.
- Work planning by conducting field investigations using approved check sheets.
- Work planning by scoping to validate that work received the required level of planning as per the work week management process.
- Work scheduling.
- Work identification by reviewing the content, frequency, and validity of the preventive maintenance work orders.
- Support emergent work (where appropriate).
- Work assignment by assisting the supervisor to identify planned backlog where opportunities arise.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Years Plant Related Experience
- Grade 12 / N3 Electrical / Mechanical and Trade Test
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Standerton, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A