Website Lancet Laboratories
To establish and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients on behalf of Lancet in order to grow the company’s brand market share and services.
- Contributes to planning and developing a marketing strategy for Lancet in order to promote the image, brand awareness and services of the organisation.
- Participates in and represents Lancet in marketing events such as pharmaceutical days, medical aid days and hospital open days to promote the image and services of the organisation.
- Establishes and maintains effective relations and personal contact with existing and prospective clients including medical doctors at hospitals and in private practice, hospital managers and hospital marketers as well as key suppliers and service providers to ensure loyalty to the Lancet brand.
- Services as first point of contact between Lancet and customers to address a range of queries and complaints pertaining to laboratory services in order to ensure swift resolution of issues and feedback to customers.
- Assists with product/service orientation and training of laboratory administrative staff to ensure they are familiarised with relevant laboratory/medical technology related terminology and telephone etiquette.
- Customer Orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Attention To Detail
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Biomedical qualification or other relevant qualification
- 3-5 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A