- Prepare for laboratory audits and assist in closing out findings
- Skills development through performing of the various laboratory tasks
- Product development in conjunction with product technical advisors
- Provide support to customer and ensure compliance of target times as per service level agreement
- Ensure compliance to all Engen mandatory policies and procedures by working with updated lab procedures & work instructions
- Being involved in SAP changes
- You are able to plan, set up, and carry out controlled experiments and trials
- You are a good team player.
- You have knowledge of proper sample collection procedures and techniques.
- You are capable of conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments
- Adhere to safe laboratory practices, chemical handling and disposal.
- You are able to analyze and interpret test results.
- You have good problem solving and analytical thinking skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum qualification of NQF Level 6 (N Dip. in Analytical Chemistry)
- A higher qualification in chemistry
- Exceptional computer skills
- SAP experience
- 2 years’ experience in petroleum industry
- 2 years laboratory experience in analytical chemistry (operational)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A