Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries and maintain and grow the existing client base in the Distribution market for the allocated Region and meet monthly and annual retention targets that have been set.
- Ensure that the required monthly and accumulative targets are met.
- Management of debtor’s days of clients within the companies requirements.
- General administrative duties – daily.
- Create sustainable value for customers by adopting an innovative approach to their business
- Continuous reporting on competitor and industry analysis.
- Implementation and communication of signed business is shared with all stakeholders.
- Assist in tender/proposal production and delivery. (preparation and presentation)
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing sustainable clients.
- Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
- Monthly billing and financial reporting shared with the various stakeholders.
- Represent the DSV brand.
- Manage client relationships, both existing and new where applicable.
- Maintaining client data and update regularly.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the logistics industry
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also able to deliver and work independently.
- Strong negotiating and selling skills
- Skills of achieving targets and generating new leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability in giving presentations
- Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
- Valid undemdorsed Drivers Licence and own presentable vehicle
- Matric essential
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A