Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
This position will be responsible for growing our Air & Sea market share on the US, SOUTH AMERICA and the Middle east Trade Lane (both inbound and outbound). To build sound relationships with the DSV network /organization, and to build a product that will help us grow our volumes and GP.
- Product development + implementation in conjunction with Air & Sea Leadership
- Support CRM in the transition of new accounts into operations, customer service and overseas network
- Trade Lane Manager to provide support to Operations and Account management for route specific issue’s that cannot be resolved locally as a key figure in the escalation process
- Identify / agree trade lane targets with overseas counterpart
- Collect / report market information on a monthly basis to Senior Management.
- Plan and monitor annual volume budget for the year
- Establish customer target list at National and Branch Level and monitor through Salesforce.
- Join customer activity with local sales staff
- Identify and secure major target accounts in collaboration with the DSV sales Group
- Proven track record in a business development / sales orientated role.
- Matric (essential)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Diploma or degree in logistics or any other relevant degree would be an advantage
- Intricate understanding of air and ocean operations / product / carriers / routings etc.
- Word, Excel, Outlook
Qualification & Experience:
- Min 5 years’ experience in Air & Sea operations
- Min 3 years’ experience in a development or sales orientated role
- Work experience, dealings with the US and EU network
- Must be willing to travel extensively both locally and abroad
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A