Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Demonstrate an understanding of Human Resource and Finance Management policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients, community and multidisciplinary team.
- Assist in planning, organising and monitoring of objectives of the facility.
- Monitor safe patient service and improve client satisfaction.
- Monitor and evaluate the care and management of all patients through clinical audits. Supervise and monitor implementation and performance of PHC Re- Engineering/
- Community based model.
- Contribute to the realization of ideal clinic (‘CRM) status norms and standards.
- Participate in the attainment of National Core Standard.
- Participate in the analysis and formulation of SOP for the facility.
- Work as part of multidisciplinar,’ team to ensure good nursing care.
- Manage all resources within the unit effectively to ensure optimum service delivery. Ability to plan and organize own work and that of support personnel to optimum service delivery
- Provide direct and indirect supervision Of all staff within the unit and give guidance.
- Monitor provision of quality comprehensive service delivery.
- Knowledge on AYFS, NIMART training, ‘CRM programme will be added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Good communication leadership and interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, conflict management and decision making skills.
- Knowledge of Public service acts, regulations and policies.
- Proof of computer literacy (certificate must be attached)
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing Management and Administration.
- Good management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years appropriate/ recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a professional nurse with SANC as general nurse and midwifery.
- At least 5 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/ recognizable experience after obtaining 1 year post basic qualification in the relevant specialty. NB:
- Proof of work experience signed by Human Resource Manager must be attached.
- National Senior Certificate grade 12 or standard 10.
- Degree/National diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery plus 1 year post basic qualification in Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care
- (PHC). Current registration with SANC as a General Nurse and Midwifery/ proof of payment must be attached (E- register I salary advice
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pongola, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A