Website Discovery Limited
About the job
Apply by: 23/02/2023
To Be Part Of The Journey, Follow The Steps Below
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here !
- Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below.
- To bring the Capitec Leadership Principles to life through assuming responsibility for the end-to-end conceptual design and delivery of Leadership Development initiatives.
- To consult to the business to equip leaders with the right skills and mindsets.
- To contribute specialist expertise towards the management of the Capitec Leadership Academy, the purpose of which is to build leadership capability that will ensure the realisation of Capitec’s future growth and business strategy.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a specialist leadership development capacity, in a corporate environment.
- Proven experience in delivering structured and unstructured leadership development initiatives at all levels of an organisation, end to end from conceptualisation to delivery.
- Experience in:
- organisational development and defining and shaping culture
- facilitating events
- engaging and consulting with senior stakeholders
- working with third-party vendors to design bespoke programs
- Proven experience of using influence and relationships to drive and achieve objectives.
- Building and establishing a leadership academy within a commercial organisation.
- Management experience in banking or a financial entity environment.
- Leadership coaching experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Industrial/Organisational Psychology or Management Sciences
Qualifications (Ideal Or Preferred)
- Honours Degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology or Management Sciences
- Functional expertise in Leadership Development, including facilitation, coaching, consulting
- Expert knowledge of leadership development best practice
- Building and developing effective teams
- Learning and development management systems
- Consulting principles, processes & techniques
- Commercial acumen and business awareness – able to make the link between leadership development strategy and business strategy
- General knowledge of business governance and risk management principles
- Commercial, business and financial principles and practices.
- Business products, processes, policies and systems
- Quality principles and practice
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical Skills
- Leadership Skills
Conditions of Employment
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.