Website Discovery Limited
About the job
At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional Field Sales Consultants who will negotiate, manage, and enable Red Bull Perfect Store ensuring maximum sales of products within a set of retail accounts for geographical area of responsibility.
As a Field Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Territory Coverage Management: Ensure coverage of all agreed outlets at optimum frequencies in a cost-effective manner
- Perfect Store Execution and Management: Manage the maintenance and growth of Perfect Stores databases; continuously monitor service delivery and make changes and improvements to improve offering
- Stock Management: Manage orders to ensure Red Bull’s stock keeping units (SKUs) are always in stock and on display
- POS Management: Manage effective placement of POS by ensuring POS is correctly sited and up to date in all outlets
- Administration and Reporting: Implement Head Office agreements and ensure their execution based on merchandising standards
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain relationships in defined area by providing first class customers service
- Manage and ensure effective flow of information
What are we looking for?
- Higher or Advanced Certificate or Relevant Diploma/NQF Level 6
- Code 8 Driver’s license
- 4-5 years’ sales experience in retail
- MS software applications proficiency
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Administration skills and attention to detail
- Business acumen and problem-solving abilities
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest growing international organisations and a renowned brand in the FMCG market.