Website Discovery Limited
Involved in the development and dissemination of effective sales strategies, compelling product positioning and tools for Discovery Insure products for clients, advisors and other stakeholders including media.
- Produce objective industry analysis and market insights which clearly position Discovery Insure as the authority on: how the industry operates and the broader competitor landscape
- Provide customised support for specific sales opportunities and new business initiatives
- Utilise technical product knowledge, including understanding of competitors, to identify business opportunities
- Package and drive the roll-out of new products and benefits through the annual launch cycle
- Provide technical product support to distribution and servicing channels.
- Support R&D decision-making and strategy through distribution and client insights.
- Develop compelling analytical content and product toolkits to demonstrate how the Discovery Insure value propositions deliver exceptional value to clients, advisors and other stakeholders
- Develop and present roadshow, PPD and training material.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Writing and Reporting
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Presenting and Communication Information
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Creating and Innovating
- Working with People
Qualification & Experience:
- Actuarial education – Good progress with Actuarial exams
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A