Website Discovery Limited
The role entails building a reusable sustainable framework to ensure collection, processing and availability of high-quality health care data to enable us to achieve the core purpose. The Data Quality Engineer will work collaboratively with the Program Managers, Data Scientists, Data Architects and Data Engineers to ensure trustworthy data in development and in production. Together these teams will enable automated metadata driven data quality frameworks proactively monitoring deviation in data quality and model outputs. The successful applicant will be working within a highly specialized and growing team to enable delivery of trustable data.
- Review and finalization of the test plan to ensure accuracy of the methodology, test schedule and resource allocations
- Establish test criteria covering comprehensive monitoring of the accuracy of data that will be used for reporting, analytics, and machine learning
- Manage feedback loop to all stakeholders of the project and development.
- Produce a Test Closure Reporting summarizing activities that includes defects logged vs. Fixed, number of test cases executed etc.
- Review test results and validate this against the test scripts and ensure that all changes are
- Building a Test Plan that will be a living document reviewed at each phase and updated accordingly
- Mobilize sign off by client which includes Data Scientists and Business Users
- Keep all stakeholders informed regarding defects
- Ensure that all errors are logged, re-tested and closed.
- Review the test cases and validate it against the requirement ensuring that all changes are implemented.
- Establish test criteria for reports and interactive dashboards
- Develop and review test scripts to validate it against the test case and ensure that all changes are implemented
- Perform Regression Testing including lite testing to ensure there is no further impact on the system
- Balancing of downstream assets against upstream data
- Strong numerical ability
- Expert database knowledge in SQL and experience with MS Azure tools
- 5 to 15 years of experience is preferred
- DevOps/DataOps and CI/CD experience
- Metadata understanding in the context of ELT or ETL
- Honours degree in BSc Computer Science or Btech
- Strong data analysis capability
- AWS experience
- Understanding of ML model process
- Modern Azure datawarehouse skills
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A