Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has an opportunity available for Category Brand Specialist (Baby). Main purpose of the role is to achieve growth targets in the Baby category by ensuring Dis-Chem Baby City is the leading Baby Brand. This will include delivering end-to-end brand management, customer specific marketing programs and category management expertise to the customer.
- Develop long term category marketing launch roadmaps and communicate clear timelines and deadlines to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Advertising /Marketing teams to develop creative themes for different promotional campaigns.
- Evaluate and analyse category campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement exceed expectations.
- Review cost vs campaign budget and estimate returns in terms of increased sales or product/category awareness.
- Bring together Baby category, Dis-Chem, and Baby City brand to develop a strategy across both.
- Develop omni-channel campaigns and support the execution of category programmes and business pipeline activities to generate demand.
- Translate consumer & shopper insights and ensure opportunities are incorporated into all category marketing strategies and plans.
- Tracks, analyse and evaluate all category brands and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained.
- Develop strategy on private label which includes loyalty.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to deliver customer relationship engagement strategy, value-adding marketing content, targeted social & digital media campaigns and increased website traffic for the category.
- Aid strategic goals by providing insights and category solutions that is customer focused to bring promotions, expos, loyalty, brand, omni channel & social media together.
- Acts as a seasoned adviser, providing independent opinions on complex customer problems and novel initiatives, and assists with handling priority issues
- Clarifies complex concepts or proposals in terms that are appropriate for the audience. Adapts language, style, mode, and tone based on the audience or customer reactions and the issues being addressed.
- Understands and acts on market dynamics and trends that affect the business. Aware of emerging competitors or context risks and takes necessary action. Seeks to impact the business context.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Marketing role managing a category
- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A