Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for Continuous Improvement Senior Engineer at our Head Office in Midrand. To improve existing business processes by reviewing, modifying, assessing existing business processes that support business operating model.
- Liaise with IT on progress updates, project testing, scope amendments and project changes.
- Provide benchmarking analysis and trend improvement opportunities.
- Prepare an approved project plan and outline the scope of work required for the IT infrastructure and Operations teams.
- Communicate project budget to the relevant stakeholders and align budget with business expectations
- Ensure shared learnings are identified and implemented.
- Ensure that current and future state processes are mapped using approved mapping standards i.e., Process Maps and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Facilitate and lead the Cost Deployment/Focussed Improvement Pillars.
- Collaborate with business teams to prioritize projects, identify business risk and communicate with IT to align priorities between departments.
- Lead project management meetings with the business to establish the business needs.
- Project Management
- Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables. Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive information.
- Good Communication
- Demonstrates an underlying drive to ensure that quality is not compromised. It includes the identification and maintenance of standards to meet the needs of the company, together with a desire for accuracy and order
- Deadline and Task driven
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- BEng Industrial Engineering or related qualification
- Experience in business process and system design
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advantage: SQL, Python, R experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A